[pchelpers] Re: printer default settings

  • From: "Cartridge World" <cartridgeworlduh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:11:19 +1200

Hi Billy
If you go into your printer setup (control panel - printers and faxes- right
click on PSC icon - printer tab)
Find printer preferences you should be able to reset the default to
portrait,
Then repeat the process under printer properties.

That should fix the orientation to portrait.

There are some programmes that will embed printer orientation into a
document setting eg MS Publisher, in which case you will also need to open
those programmes and go to File - page setup and change the orientation to
portrait as needed. That should fix the problem.

Regards
Andrew
Cartridge World Upper Hutt