[pchelpers] Re: pchelpers Digest V4 #8

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:05:16 -0500

What are you using now & does it not work?
It looks okay on the website but a all-in-one program can add things to your
puter you don't need. Why do you need a History Cleaner or a Privacy
Protector or Cookie Eraser? For the others you don't already have
protection? I suppose you might want to remove the others & use this
all-in-one or even run them all though I think that is overkill. It looks
like a safe enough program but I personally haven't used it. I like
Ad-Aware, Spybot & Spywareblaster. I also use Pestpatrol. These are known
robust programs. The best thing you can do is keep your firewall & virus
protection up to date & don't visit questionable websites or respond to
spammail.
My nickels worth.
Ed