[pchelpers] Re: pc won't boot up

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:34:29 +1300

I would suggest having a tech look at this. There may be a hardware
problem. In any case, the machine should be checked for CPU overheating,
memory condition, the state of the hard drive and anything else that
turns up.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246