[pchelpers] Re: networking printers

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:46:44 -0500

OS? Was your printer not networked?

From: "Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hello all, my daughters PC and mine are linked together via a Linksys
"hardwired" router, for purposes of connecting to the internet, our PC's
have, mine, a network card, and her's onboard LAN, (on the mainboard).
> My printer has gone wrong, and I've been looking at getting a new one.
However it occured to me that we may be able to both use hers, is this
possible with the setup I've described?  If so, can anyone walk me through
the proceedure for doing this?