[pchelpers] Re: internet mystery (update)

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PcCowboy <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:05:38 -0500

Hi PcCowboy,

We had a DNS problem with RoadRunner in this area last week; and the
temp fix was to add another DNS # to the list.

I wouldn't expect fiddling with Remote Access to have any effect.

Any time something gets stuck like that or otherwise acts funny,
probably the best course is to restart the computer and try again.

I am continually hearing (reading) about ZA users having problems.

--Scott.