[pchelpers] Re: hidden files / sob story, suggestions welcome

  • From: "rraromi" <rraromi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:09:56 -0800

G. R.

I'm just and old curious fellow. What was the name of
that program you installed? So we don't try to install it
on our machine. :-) It was really big from what you said.

I believe Tonia has the best advice so far. I have done
the same with windows 98 and I never lost a thing.

Don't give up.

Roger

"A Friend is a Person that will return a message when he can."