[pchelpers] Re: Virus on starting up

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:14:43 +1300

In case there's any other bugs, here are some handy places to get
software and online scans (always up to date). Use these with internet
explorer:
http://www.pestscan.com/
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp?venid=sym&langid=us
This should be ok on any browser to download Adaware:
http://www.lavasoft.com/
(These kind of things can be the result of either virus or spyware
activity).

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246