[pchelpers] Re: Test my site

  • From: "Deb" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:18:55 -0500

I visited your home page.
Part of the outline of a box was at the left side of the screen so I placed my
cursor there. It moved into position and contained words!  So I clicked on
"Patrick" and viewed your info on him. Then I clicked on "Rat Terrier" and
viewed the page with the red lettering which told about the breed. Did you
leave room on the right side of this page for future pictures? Or are there
pictures which I was not seeing.
Hoping this gives you an idea of what my browser allowed me to see.
Deb Pf