[pchelpers] Re: Test

  • From: John Samperi <samperi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:59:30 +1100

At 05:52 PM 27/03/02 -0800, you wrote:

>John,
>
>Wish I were as brave and adventurous as you.  I too am sick of M$ but have
>gone so far down the path that they so 'conveniently' gave us that I am
>afraid of trying to 'jump ship' as it were.

Haven't jumped yet...just considering and dreaming. I'm in
a similar position too. The moment I can have a Linux
machine that can run Dos/Windows apps in some form then
I'll take the leap. IBM is putting a lot of money into Linux
so that they don't have to be tied up with ol' Bill. So
perahps in the near future we may have some real competition.

Regards

John Samperi

                                Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.
               11 Brokenwood Place Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
                 Tel. (02) 9674-6495       Fax (02) 9674-8745
                        Email: samperi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Website  http://ampertronics.com.au
* Electronic Design   * Technical Services   * Contract Assembly