[pchelpers] Service outage coming up

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Durham <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:24:36 +1300

IMPORTANT: Service Outage Notification

We are required to complete some necessary maintenance work to our cable
equipment in your area.

To carry out this work there may be a temporary outage of service. This
outage will affect TelstraClear InHome services including broadband
and/or TV in your household.

The outage will occur during the following times:

Thursday the 2nd of December for up to 1 hour – between 1.00 am and 2.00 am.

We apologise for this disruption to service and any inconvenience it may
cause you.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, or your service has not
fully returned by 3.00am on the day of the outage, please contact our
customer care team on 0508 888 800 and ask for faults.

The Team at TelstraClear

(The above arrived right after the over quoting issue). It appears to be
local repair/upgrade work taking place overnight. Hopefully it won't
interfere with list activity, but your moderator could be off line for a
while.
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786