[pchelpers] Re: Question regarding web-cam directory serivces

  • From: "Scott" <scott.arina@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:54:04 +0300

Thanks for replying.  I haven't yet tried this.  I usually only use the
Intel directory server.  One thing I will still try is to call using the IP
address. There is the possibility for doing that with my web-phone software,
and as I understand I don't need to be connected to directory services.
What do you mean about being on yahoo?
I will also try the intel page.  Things are a bit hectic here, so it will
probably be at the weekend.
Thanks again
Scott