[pchelpers] Re: PC helpers has a new page (additional)

  • From: "Penelope Wallace" <penpal70@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:04:26 -0500

I found this page a few months ago when your website went offline.  I
was relieved to know there was an alternate means of managing my
subscription since your website was down. I'm glad you mentioned it
again as I never bookmarked it.
It is to be found here:
//www.freelists.org/list/pchelpers

Wow, this is easy I couldn't make head nor tails out of the other one.

       Pen