[pchelpers] News:Robin Williams donates proceeds to Canterbury quake

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:52:02 +1300

Published: 8:14AM Tuesday November 16, 2010 Source: NZPA
Actor and comedian Robin Williams plans to bring joy with jokes and
earthquake relief with his Christchurch show this week.

Williams said all proceeds from his stand-up comedy performance,
"Weapons of Self Destruction," in Christchurch on Friday will go to
quake rebuilding projects - half to the Red Cross and half to the
mayoral building fund.

<a
href="http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/robin-williams-donates-proceeds-canterbury-quake-3898905>more

here</a>