[pchelpers] Re: How do I get rid of Win 7 system Ridiculous pop up windows

  • From: Cyril <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 22:04:01 -0400

Jackie
They looked like multiple skype windows. All just relatively small.
Fopur of them would cover the desktop.
I was trying to shut down the window that was displayed as i was talking
to Misty. The multiple windows were other Skype users that were on line.
For example one came up with your Skype  display. I am having a little
difficulty with
the new keyboard since it is somewhat different from the other one. When
I try to press the upper case with my little
finger I sometimes hit the Ctl key instead and mess up.  Not sure if
that is what might be happening.  I will have to check further on that
next time.

Cy