[pchelpers] Re: Help refresh my mind on Kazaa

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 15:59:57 -0600

I did some searching and I found that with this you do get something
called ezula which is spyware that I was trying to describe. I did find
that there is something called Ad Aware that is free at www.lavasoftusa.com.
for finding and removing spyware on ones computer. Has anyone had any
experience in successfully using something like Kazaa, then getting rid of
the spyware in Kazaa with something like Ad Aware?