[pchelpers] Re: Covert txt to pdf

  • From: "John Ford" <john.ford1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:58:05 -0400

Cy,

You should be able to open up the pdf files with the Adobe Acrobat reader.
There is another newer version of the reader and it is now 5.0. I am almost
sure that this is what your program was trying to download in addition to
the original program. You may have to let your downloaded program know that
you have Version 4.0.

John F