[pchelpers] Re: Comman courtesey

  • From: Ron Crowder <thwallice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:18:37 -0400

Thwallice Phwymbladd is the name of  a character I conjured up.  Just a
name, used in my address.

Believe it or not, there are a BUNCH of Ron Crowders in cyberland, and I
did not wish to have roncrowder892209 as my address. (exaggeration
intentional)

Perhaps I'll write a book about the life of Thwallice Phwymbladd.  Has a
certain ring to it, don'cha think? <G>