[pchelpers] Re: Cd/dvd recording

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: PcCowboy <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:25:25 -0500

Hi PcCowboy,

Friday, June 2, 2006, 11:34:26 PM, you wrote:

P> However, when I went to do the same action on the DVD drive, I
P> found the setting to enable CD recording on this drive was not
P> checked. When I check and apply to enable CD recording on this
P> drive, it in turn disables the other drive. And so on and so on...I
P> can continue to go to the drive properties recording tab, click and
P> apply to enable CD recording and then and it disables the other
P> one...

This sounds like the Windows drag-n-drop option, although third-party
apps have a similar option in about the same location. The message
says "I tried again to copy photo files to my cd drive", so presumably
this is how the disc is being written.

If a third-party app is installed (this provides DVD drag-n-drop
capability), might want to reinstall it.

I presume that in the past it was possible to have both on at the same
time.

--
Scott.