[pchelpers] Re: Browser Problem

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:12:27 +1200

Gerald Gollinger wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Please surf to http://www.marfan.org  and take a look at the logo on the
> left side of the screen and the buttons Home / Contact / Volunteer.  Neat!
>
>   Now take a look a http://www.tall.org/clubs/ny/tcli and click on the Marfan
> button and then the link to National Marfan Foundation.  I will fix the stray
> mark some other time since it is not the issue.  At the Tall Club of Long
> Island the foundation name is obscured by the buttons.  Sloppy!  Is this
> because the Tall Club of Long Island frames crowd out browser space?  It
> tried access with both Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox.  Same result.  Any
> ideas?
>
>   Gerald
It didn't do that in my copy of Firefox (1.8.0.4). Others may see this
similarly. Guessing that the affected areas are in the content.html file
(visible by viewing the page source). Have you tried viewing this page
off line (Ctrl+O) then locate the file to view?

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246