[pb-gamestalk] Re: Dark destroyer

  • From: "Malthe Jepsen" <mvkj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pb-gamestalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:25:22 +0200

Hi Philip,
Grate! Can't wait to check it out!
Best wishes, Malthe.
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Philip Bennefall" <philip_bennefall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pb-gamestalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 12:28 PM
Subject: [pb-gamestalk] Dark destroyer

> Hey everyone,
> This is actually the first message I post to this list. I launched it =
a long time ago, and I'm happy to see that it's got some members =
already.
> Now I'm trying to start some trafic on the list, so please respond to =
this message so we can get some kind of discussion here.
> I just wanted to tell you that I am almost finished with a new game, =
called dark destroyer. It's a space shooter with 11 regular levels, and =
level 12 is a boss level. Your objective is to save the earth from the =
invasion of enemy ships that the evil... some name... has planned to =
take over the earth with. So you play the roll as dark destroyer, trying =
to shoot down as many damned ships as possible, grins.
> It's got original music and voice overs, it has cheat codes, bombs =
that you can throw, and a lot more.
> A trailer of the game is available at:
> http://www.pb-games.com/ddtrailer.mp3
> Those of you who are on teh blind gamers list have already been =
informed about this game; but whatever, lol. SO why not go and check it =
out? The game will be released, well I don't know when, just that it =
will be released, grins.