[patriots] Re: Wording for advert

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ECG'" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Patriots'" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:10:55 +0100

I'd suggest that a simple illustration be used to
grab the attention first.

(my original  idea for that was a 'your country
wants you' type but there's lots of others)

Then I think, before writing the actual wording, a
list of essential points that we want to get
across

should be decided first - and then the ad written
up to reflect those points.

I think Treason should be on it but at the end and
with a brief explanation as to why it is a
necessary

law and a sensible one esp given the 'terror'
situation etc.

First should be the 'scary' points that will take
place very soon, with brief examples of what it
will actually

MEAN to the mass of the population in their
everyday lives

- The fact that after November, our country
essentially loses sovereignty as an independent
country.

That ALL people will become completely subject to
Euro arrest warrant without any evidence needing

be presented or even required; without showing
reasonable cause, nor any due process being
necessary

(as happened to the poor parents of that cancer
boy Aysha) and that EVERYONE in this country will
be

subject to arbitrary arrest and deportation to
foreign jails at any time and just on the  mere
whim or

vaguest suspicion from any foreign euro country -
like Latvia Romania etc!....That should shock a
lot into

waking up to whats going on and whats in it for
them!

Thats my suggestion for one inclusion in the Ad
anyway -and I'm sure there will be plenty of
others to come.

How about Albert compressing some points into a
few brief sentences?

Have there been any quotes from any newspaper yet?

Ray