[patriots] Why is Christmas special for patriots.??

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:25:32 +0000

Because you tend to meet people that you haven't seen for a year.So You want
your country back. Most people love a good moan. No doubt the quality of our
hospitals and schools and the housing shortage can start a discussion. This can
be turned to the quantity of LEGAL immigrants. The ones from EU countries with
freedom to come here without restriction. Kate's summary below shows how Turkey
has achieved the same entry qualifications as EU residents in return for
securing their borders from Illegal immigration (0h Yeah?)But it tells only
half the horrific story. To qualify for the rights of Turkish citizenship is
rather different to many other countries. It includes Turkish speaking peoples
living in other countries other than Turkey. It includes the children of
families where one parent was or is Turkish. This doubles the huge numbers that
Kate describes, many living in very poor countries. I know If I lived there
under their conditions I would hot foot it here. Remember the referendum next
year. If you want your country back, place the facts before your relations and
friends.If they are full of fear about losing trade, tell them Germany exports
double the trade value of good to us than we do to them.That is why Christmas
is extra special this year. JohnT

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:36:15 +0000
From: talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Referendum will be successful!! How can he know?

Going back in history at full speed...
"A referendum on the new Cyprus constitution by the end of March will be
successful" ??? - and the reunification of Cyprus will open new
opportunities for Turkey’s EU integration. Minister of European
Affairs of Turkey, Volkan Bozkır, in an exclusive
interview.We are opening Chapter 17 [Economic and Monetary Policy, see full
list of chapters],
(here the stars turn green, colours of Islam) on 14 December, and then there
are five more chapters. Those are
chapters 23 and 24, on External Relations 31, on Energy and on Education
26. There are good expectations, once the political obstacles are
removed, to move forward"."Regarding the visa issue, what was said at the
summit is that
if everything goes according to plan, there will be no visas for
Turkish nationals from October 2016"
"This was actually decided two years ago, when we signed the
readmission agreement. There was already an agreement for visas to be
eliminated from 2017. What was decided now was to bring this date from
2017 to October 2016...Around 70% of the foreign direct investments in Turkey
come from the EU..Istanbul will become the largest metropolis in the EU if
Turkey successfully completes the accession negotiations.
http://www.euractiv.com/sections/enlargement/turkish-eu-minister-march-cyprus-referendum-will-be-successful-320156After
the formation of the Arab coalition in Yemen Saudi Arabia has a
new initiative. The monarchy announces the creation of a coalition
which consists of mainly Islamic 34 countries. The aim of the coalition
is to coordinate fight against "terrorist organizations". According to
Al-Jazeera, countries
such as Egypt, Turkey (NATO?), Lebanon, Qatar and the UAE will join the
coalition, as well as Middle Eastern, Asian, and African states. The
alliance was announced by Mohammed bin Salman, the country's Defence
Minister and deputy crown
prince.http://armedia.am/eng/news/27676/after-yemen-saudi-arabia-will-go-back-to-syria-and-iraq.html

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com