[patriots] Re: Very well said!

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Vivienne Pimm'" <vivpimm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 00:21:58 +0100

Viv  Pimm quoted: "Denmark the muslim population
is around 5% yet they account for around 75% of
that country's welfare payments."

Something about this strikes me as possibly
dubious in numerical terms!?

In say, a group of 100 people then, 5 people ( of
whatever minority) would then be depriving 75 of

the group from any assistance at all, would'nt
they?

What about the other 20 people in the group? Would
they then be the Rich and Banksters?

No change there, then.......

Ray