[patriots] Using moral blackmail to get your own way

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:59:17 +0000

 Dear Signers of the Constitution petition,

I would not normally advocate using friendship or family ties to get something
to your personal advantage. This constitution issue is different.
I remember when I used to follow building societies and tried to foresee which
were to be privatised so I could place the minimum of £100 to become a
shareholder and receive shares worth a lot more if they did privatise.
Alliance and Leicester announced they were going to privatise without putting a
closing date on the members accounts who would benefit.
On this occasion I pressurised my wife to open an account. She had a thing
about Building Societies and I used moral blackmail to get her to open an
account. Later she was obviously pleased to have £800 added to her account.

I believe the principle is the same with this constitution issue. You signers
know how important it is. I'm asking, no pleading, with you to pressurise you
friends, family and acquaintances to sign this petition. Nothing has worked so
far. I know this doesn't have much of a chance but really you have nothing to
lose apart from time, and if Care2 keep to their promise to circulate it, it
might, just might get the subject out into the public arena.
With best wishes JohnT

        The link to the petition is as follows:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/303/073/806/nhs-schools-control-of-our-laws-immigration-does-our-constitution-have-the-answer/