[patriots] Re: Ukraine's Largest Bank Helps Integrate Bitcoin as a Payment

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Pead <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 08:41:28 +0000

I've got a good short video which complements the below but with a different
angle watch the first 5mins or so to see how you are being
controlled.Unfortunately I can't find a way to attach it so I'll send it
immediately afterwards.

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Ukraine's Largest Bank Helps Integrate Bitcoin as a
Payment
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:54:29 +0000

Yes, quite right Paul as you say it is most likely a ruse to get us all on
electronic money – sent for information only. - Chris From:
patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul H
Sent: 07 December 2015 19:14
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Payment Be wary. Bitcoin has been positioned as this alternative money that the
banks cannot stop. This, I suspect, is a ruse.Other alternative currencies have
been blown out of the water (egold, liberty dollar etc) by the ptb because they
did not like or control them. The story we are supposed to believe about
bitcoin is that some unknown Japanese coder, out of the goodness of his heart,
gave it to the world. I think not. It's far more likely to be an alphabet soup
monetary psyop and research project courtesy of the cia nsa etc.About 3 years
back a New York judge had a bitcoin case in his court and could have scuppered
it there and then by simply outlawing the market makers that provide the
exchange between bitcoin and fiat money. He chose not to. Also . . . Ukraine
has been the target of the recent jew attack courtesy of Soros, likely
instructed by his Rothschild pals.Tread carefully (on their treacherous necks
wherever possible).PaulOn 7 December 2015 6:29:37 pm Kate
<talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Ukraine's Largest Bank Helps Integrate Bitcoin as
a PaymentPrivatBank, Ukraine’s largest bank by assets is now offering online
retailers the ability to receive Bitcoin as a payment before directly
converting it into fiat currency that is deposited into the merchant’s account,
as reported by PSM7.Upon the completion of its testing, PrivatBank is now
offering online retailers the means to obtain a settlement in Bitcoin. The
announcement was made by Christina Karmazin, head of E-Commerce at PrivatBank
at a conference in Kiev, Ukraine today.We have already completed the testing
service and traders are now looking for partners who are willing to integrate
[receiving] Bitcoins in their checkout page. [Also], we [are focusing] not only
within the Ukrainian market but also the European
market.https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ukraines-largest-bank-helps-integrate-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com