[patriots] Re: UK Asian Prime Minister?

  • From: Colin <colin.gardom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 22:29:22 +0100

Arrived with just a pound!
No kidding.
I've got a pound and it's worthless.
But then I refuse to partake in handouts even when struggling to find work.

Arrived with a pound and got welfare. LOL

On 27/09/14 21:15, Jack Lewis wrote:
I saw that video and I was disgusted! You can see it is a deliberate plan.

Jack

On 27/09/2014 21:09, annette rose smith wrote:
*/ No surprise Jack,Simon Hughes is on video saying he will welcome the day when a muslim sits in Downing Street
/*

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:54:21 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] UK Asian Prime Minister?

This is no joke!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771477/Could-Sajid-Javid-Britain-s-Asian-Prime-Minister-His-parents-arrived-just-1-s-minister-That-s-man-believes-immigrants-natural-Tories.html

This must be a deliberate plan. I cannot believe that there are no British white men who can do this job. This is racism against white people.

Jack