[patriots] Re: The bent cops list

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx" <harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:25:17 +0100

Harry  we can only trust ourselves that is why we shouldn't argue over the
other stuff until we are successful in bringing the traitors to book

Annette

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:07:03 +0100
Subject: Re: [patriots] The bent cops list
From: harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx; talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx

how does this compare with other lists of  the bent, lawyers etc and who can we
trust implicitly?
On 25 September 2014 22:24, annette rose smith
<annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 http://www.bentlawyersandcops.com/bent_cops_list.htm