[patriots] The Bottom Line.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 21:32:55 +0000

The legal maxim is that parties in a REAL court. A common law court, must be
of equal status. That is a living man or woman must give evidence against
another living man or woman.The same applies in a 'pretend' court. a tribunal
which most think is a real court. It is not. I will not engage in a proof here.
This is not my point. In what you think is a court, the judge or JP is just a
clerk acting for a corporation; In this case the company known as the Ministry
of Justice.So to ensure the legal maxim applies, the Ministry of Justice, a
company, who summonses you, or orders you, a living man or woman, you can tell
them to muck off. You are a living being, whereas they are a dead thing, a
corporation.Are you frightened of a piece of wood or a stone?. Of course not.
So why should you a living man or woman take notice of a dead thing a, a
corporation used by other living beings to control or extract money from
you?Their laws rely on you consenting to you a living man or woman to accept
responsibility to your corporation. You remember when you were a day or so old,
your parents were duped into making you a corporation. Oh. Dear! You do not
remember. So perhaps you think that it is unjust or unfair.?My opinion is that
I and you were conned. So when I get a Summons or and order or council tax
bill, I; the living man refuse to comply. Why should I?. I never started the
corporation that has my name on it. I tell them to muck of in a rather more
polite way. But the bottom line is they stay mucked off. Aren't you a little
bit curious how I do this.? It's actually really easy. You just ignore all you
think you know about the law and learn exactly where you stand. The difficulty
is that you have to re programme yourself. JohnT. Still alive: just: And until
dead available to answer questions

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com