[patriots] Syria ,ISIS and the religion of Islam

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:42:04 +0000

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO EXPOSE THE VIOLENT NATURE OF ISLAM.
Islam (/ˈɪslaːm/; [note 1] Arabic: الإسلام‎, al-ʾIslām IPA: [alʔisˈlaːm] (
listen) [note 2]) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based upon the
Qur'an, a religious text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of
God (Allāh), and, for the vast majority of adherents, by the teachings and
normative ...
We all know the mantra regularly promoted by our leaders, be they politicians
or church leaders, that the terrorists are extremists and not the true
followers of Islam. Even the Muslim (the word is interchangeable with Islam)
followers state the same thing.This mantra itself is causing serious harm to
this country.By not dealing with the lying mantra our leaders are in fact
encouraging violence on our streets. This occurs in a small way when the
Muslims try to enforce Sharia law on to British streets and the locals who have
knowledge of UK law become upset to the extent that violence ensues.The police
encourage this , presumably under instruction, by not enforcing UK law and
prosecuting those who promote violence. There are many videos where the police
take the side of Muslims shouting out death threats to unbelievers.Then as this
morning's BBC news promotes the propaganda that the UK people who violently
resist Muslim law breakers are right wing extremists.That is what is on our
streets.Worse than that. The ISIS are classed as extremists that everyone needs
to fear and now our government has sanctioned bombing them. It is a ridiculous
idea. The ISIS are not extremist if you are a Muslim believer. They are the
true followers who put the edicts of the Koran into practice.It is a belief.
You cannot bomb away a belief.It took only 9 people using freely available
weapons to cause the havoc on Paris's streets. After numerous bombs and deaths
there will be some ISIS left to continue.So what is to be done.People like
Brian Gerrish (sorry to single you out Brian, but I know your stance. There are
many others out there of whom I cannot name) who are respected commentators on
other dangers in our society. Until they expose Islam for what it is, by
quoting the numerous violent texts from the Koran,,and then demand of the
Establishment that they follow the rule of UK law not Sharia law and prosecute
those who break UK law, then the violence which is already happening will
escalate.You as citizens of the UK are losing your freedoms. If you want your
country back refuse to be silent JohnTP.S. If you know of similar commentators
like Brian, please pass this to them and ask for their opinion.It's not just
about religion, it is the rule of law at stake here.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com