[patriots] Re: Smart Meters.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:30:28 +0000

For Info.

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Smart Meters.
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:29:34 +0000

Hello, I've just been 'phoned by someone from your company offering free smart
meters. I think that you should be aware that there are dangers to health and
options for misuse of such devices.
Most people do not realise that some people are affected by wi fi and radio
transmissions. There is a court case in France which has been accepted where a
person is claiming compensation for being damaged by radio waves.A teenage girl
last week, whose parents removed all wi fi equipment from her home, committed
suicide because when she was in school she suffered in the same way.Luckily I
am not so affected but I do know that there is a two way radio traffic with
these smart meters which can be used to give information taken from the home
back to the power supplier.There also a suspicion in these times of reduced
generating capacity that power could be denied to users at certain times.You
are one of the smaller suppliers. You might consider stopping doing the
governments bidding to try and getting us all to fit them. They are not what
they seem. The surveys done on those who already have them show that after a
few weeks they rarely look at them.JohnT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast.