[patriots] Regarding Annette's Circulation

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:22:26 +0000

If you didn't watch this film because you knew all about 9/11 then the title
was wrong for you. It is about so much more. Kennedy assassination. Martin
Luther King, Yvonne Fletcher. London Bombings and more.I did not like the first
6minutes or so because of the dramatic music and disjointed dialogue but it
then settled down to face to camera interviews with witness to the above
described events or interviews with experts demonstrating how all these events
were false flags. And how the media are controlled.I'm sending it to people I
know in particular younger people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44LkjAenNzM
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:49:56 +0000
From: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Incontrovertible: New 9/11 Documentary

From: "Forbidden Knowledge TV"

To: maday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BY TONY ROOKE

Dear Marilyn,
'Incontrovertible' is a film made for the purpose of acting as a
practical aid in combatting the mainstream media's propaganda and its
outlandish lies about the 9/11 attacks. This is becoming an increasingly
important task today, as countries like France enact legislation to censor
websites expressing views with dissenting views from official propaganda and
mega-corporations, like Google are forced to lose money and to dishonor their
own founding principles by changing their Terms of Service, in order to put
independent journalists out of business.
The film focuses on the honest, candid views of police officers, firefighters
and soldiers, as they express their incredulity and dismay over the official
explanation for the events of 9/11.
Importantly, this film was made with the express purpose that it be viewed by
police officers, firefighters and all those serving in the armed forces, as it
is the belief of the filmmaker, Tony Rooke that this group of people may be the
most strategically-positioned to change mass perception to one that is more
realistic.
If you have friends or family who are serving in any of these and other
first-responder capacities, the filmmaker asks that you please pass this film
along to them.

Video: (121 mins)

Incontrovertible: New 9/11 Documentary
http://fktv.is/incontrovertible-new-9-11-documentary-27488

- Alexandra

P.S. If you've been interested in the Elevate
Solar Panel program, please send your inquiries
to the gmail address displaying now. I'll be
putting out a general announcement about this
exciting program, ASAP, which provides the free
installation of solar panels, with the cost
subsidized by the states, in which this program
has so far been approved, including CA, TX, NY
and MA.

You can earn up to $60k, simply by referring
homeowners with credit ratings of 680+ to
this program!

P.P.S. If you'd like to watch the Jose Escamilla
films or to purchase any other downloadable
products (eBooks, .mp3s, VODs), you must
please register to purchase the Videos-on-
Demand (VODs).

* Credit Cards are working again, after not working since last Friday!!! (The
non-FDA-approved "nutraceuticals" were what got me terminated...
I've been taking all of the Sedona NUhealth products, daily for 3 weeks and
I've never felt better. I strongly endorse all of the products they carry and
advise you to try them, so that you can feel as good as I do!
* ATTENTION: PayPal only works for donations and for downloadable products, the
latter of which, unlike the tangible products, require that you create an
account on the site, in order to download them. You can just use Guest Checkout
for the tangible products, if you like. New items are being added soon - the
developer has been focusing on indexing my 4,200-odd pages so that they can be
seen by the search engines, which is very important to the continued existence
of this website, as historically, 2/3rds of FKTV traffic has derived from
search results.
* Bitcoin STILL works to buy anything you want and I'm happy to say that one
vendor has been accepting payment in Bitcoin, which is possibly the least
painful way to pay for things, these days, as its value has nearly doubled,
lately - and if you have any stored in an account, paying with Bitcoin is like
getting things for free.
P.P.P.S. Please consider doing some of your
holiday shopping on the new site, if you
want to see this site continue to exist. You'll
also be helping your fellow FKTV subscribers,
as all of these businesses are owned by
FKTV subscribers.

P.P.P.P.S. Please share FKTV.IS emails and
videos with your friends and colleagues by clicking on this button:

Share on Twitter, too That's how we grow. Thanks.

Alexandra Bruce, Publisher of FKTV.IS
a newsletter, video channel and
eCommerce bazaar with life-changing information & innovative products to
help us best respond to our shifting economic and environmental reality.

Buy Books by Alexandra Bruce
Producer, 'Heal for Free'

Miss a broadcast? All FKTV.IS broadcasts are backed up on Facebook and
Twitter.

Not Subscribed? Click on the button above to subscribe to ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.
You'll receive one excellent short video in the morning and one important
full-length film in the evening FREE, each day. (Don't worry. You don't have to
watch them all!) You can watch them later or delete -- whichever you prefer!
AND you can instantly unsubscribe at any time by following the SafeUnsubscribe
link at the bottom of every newsletter.

Please Donate to Forbidden Knowledge TV!

Forward email

This email was sent to maday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by fktv.is@xxxxxxx |
Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | About our service provider.

BRUCE CONTENT, LLC | 1621 Central Avenue | Cheyenne | WY | 82001

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com