[patriots] Proof Of Retrofit Aerosol Spraying Nozzles On Airbus Jet Aircraft

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:13:47 -0000

<http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/proof-of-retrofit-aerosol-spraying-nozzles-o
n-airbus-jet-aircraft/> Proof Of Retrofit Aerosol Spraying Nozzles On Airbus
Jet Aircraft

Geoengineering <http://www.zengardner.com/category/geoengineering/> by
Dane Wigington <http://www.zengardner.com/author/dane/> - Dec 12, 2015

Dane <https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigington.geoengineeringwatch.org>
Wigington

Contributor, ZenGardner.com
geoengineeringwatch.org <http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/>

How much proof do we need before a majority of the population is willing to
face the fact that we are all being sprayed with highly toxic elements from
the ongoing climate engineering programs? Those in power long ago made the
decision to subject all life to the unimaginably massive and lethal global
experiments of "stratospheric aerosol geoengineering" (SAG), and "solar
radiation management" (SRM). Over the course of decades populations have
been programmed and conditioned to accept the commercial aircraft
"condensation trail" lie.

Though short lived true condensation trails can, of course, occur under
extreme conditions (much more often with specific types of jet engines like
the "low bypass" units that are standard on fighter jets), the "high bypass"
jet engine (standard on ALL commercial carriers and ALL military tanker
jets) is by design nearly incapable of producing a condensation trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRjmzy9XcaY

This engine is a jet powered fan. 85% of the air passing through this engine
is NON COMBUSTED. Back to the bottom line, commercial carrier aircraft have
been retrofitted with spray nozzles mounted on the pylon directly in line
with the jet engine thrust stream. This creates the illusion of a
condensation trail from an engine that is generally incapable of producing
one. What we are actually seeing in our skies are sprayed particulate trails
that are the foundation of the ongoing global climate engineering insanity.
The report below confirms the retrofit spraying nozzles on Airbus aircraft.
DW <https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigington.geoengineeringwatch.org>

Source: look-up.org.uk
<http://www.look-up.org.uk/airbus-a320-dispersal-systems/>

Here we detail the discoveries we have made about the dispersal systems we
believe are being used on Airbus planes. We focus on the Airbus A320 family,
which include the A319 / A320 / A321. A380 planes also spray over the UK and
we have images on a separate page. A380s use a slightly different system and
we have no idea yet if that system is original to the design of the
aircraft, but we do now know that the A320 family aircraft belonging to any
of the participating airlines have been modified illegally for the purposes
of spraying aerosols into our skies during flight.

Our investigations started when we saw a single-pipe system fitted to a Ryan
Air Boeing 737. Being based near Heathrow we went armed with long lenses and
took about 100 images of planes landing, and sure enough we found the
smoking guns as we now refer to them.

Below are just 3 of the many images we have of these modifications.

<http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/010.png>

<http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/110.png>

<http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/112.png>

There is a host of disinformation online that has been produced since we
started to publish these images. Rather than waste time trying to counter
them, we spoke directly to Airbus. They confirmed in an email to us in
August 2014 that Airbus A320 Family aircraft DO NOT leave the factory with
any pipes in the pylon.