[patriots] Please send on....................Peter Brown and Toxic Chemicals Meeting‏

  • From: Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:08:31 +0000 (UTC)

From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "future.first"
for DMARC)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:18:21 +0000
To: toxic_assault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been asked to send the following emails to as many people as possible.I
find it hard to believe that only three people have contacted the MEP - I know
of at last three myself, though only one could possibly travel to Brussels,
such is the nature of chemically induced illness.Having said that the numbers
in the group have not increased much since it was started, though one managed
to join without the Yahoo invitation!Others have found it difficult to get
Yahoo to accept them as members. Perhaps they do not have an active Yahoo ID,
which is a requirement.Sadly unless all those harmed by industrial chemicals
act together there is not much chance of making a difference.The authorities
are entrenched in denial - as we are seeing in today’s Parliamentary debate
over Syria.
I have even contacted 38 Degrees in the hope to get them involved in this but
so far silence.
Hope of interest.All the best,    Richard.
 Begin forwarded message:
From: Peter Brown <peterbrownlancs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2 December 2015 at 16:18:35 GMT
To: Richard Bruce <future.first@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Peter Brown and Toxic Chemicals Meeting‏

Hello Richard

The hard work that you and a few people have put in regarding toxic chemicals
is overwhelming  But unfortunately the email from Debs below about the EU
Select Committee in Brussels that Paul Nuttall MEP is trying to set up is very
sad and totally disappointing.

Unless we can get more people to speak outagainst the chemical companies and
toxic chemicals placing us at risk, we might as well give up and just
die.

Please contact your team again and tell them to let Paul Nuttall or Debs know
who is prepared to speak out against these toxic chemicals. We need more than
three.  I will be speaking out if this comes off.  If you or your team know how
to get it  out there, more than just in this country, please let them do it by
replying to Debs.

We should not be "an acceptable risk from toxic chemicals still in use".  Human
health should be paramount over chemical companies profits and the gutless
concerns of our Governments, politicians, and the EU.

So please try to get it across out there.  Either lets shut or put up.

Thank you

Peter Brown
From: deborah.stokes@xxxxxxxx
To: peterbrownlancs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Peter Brown and Toxic Chemicals Meeting‏
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:34:17 +0000

Good afternoon Peter - hope you are well?

I spoke to Paul about this yesterday and currently we are unable to organise an
event on this subject because so far there have only been 3 emails sent to him
about it. We would need a good deal more than that to be able to justify
organising an event in Brussels.

If you can get more people to come forwards then we will have a far better
chance of getting something organised on this.

Thank you

Debs

Debs Stokes
PA and Office Manager to Louise Bours MEP and Paul Nuttall MEP
From: deborah.stokes@xxxxxxxx
To: peterbrownlancs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:04:18 +0000

Hi Peter - this is currently with Paul's colleagues in Brussels. They are
looking at dates but as yet nothing has been confirmed. Paul is meeting with
those involved in organising this on Wednesday so hopefully we will have more
of an update for you then.