[patriots] PROMOTING OUR AIMS

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:05:57 +0000

Hello Patriots, Many have emailed me bemoaning the fact that the majority of UK
people are not aware or do not care about our constitution.
However one is not far into a conversation with friends and acquaintances
before they give details of misfortunes or unfair treatment meted out by state
institutions. They might moan but they cannot see how things can be improved
because they think voting is a waste of time.
Any person who has used the government quangos set up to maintain standards to
point out deficiencies or actual faults find that the quangos just make excuses
and do not improve things.

This should give you your chance to do something.
 Agree with them but disagree with their personal moan about it being a single
aberration. Give examples of how this country is being stretched financially
because of the rapid increase in the population so that all public service
standards are decreasing. You might be tempted to take it further and talk
about the treason that caused this. I would advise against this because even so
called intelligent people cannot make the leap of intellect necessary to
understand this.
 Use the unfairness of Scottish MPs voting on matters concerning just the
English and how the government has promised to rewrite the constitution.
Explain that we already have an adequate constitution but the government are
frightened to admit it because some acts of parliament have been passed
contrary to the constitution. Don't push the argument too strongly because as
soon as you mention that the prime minister is a criminal most people will
switch off.

Softly softly catchee monkey is the key.

Now writing this took some effort. Opening a single person's mind will take a
lot longer and is tiring and boring. But many of you complain that there is
nothing that you can do. There is, as I've described above. What you achieve if
successful is very small but if everybody does it it will have a pyramid
effect. Think how you knew of the immigration problem before the general
populace. Gradually the debate started, with many detractors shouting racism,
but eventually the subject became accepted by a large section of the public as
witnessed by the rise in UKIP support.  UKIP however are frightened to discuss
correctly the constitution. It needs you to start the debate by tying the
decline in public services to the non obeyance of our constitution.

All the above is stating the obvious and I apologise if you think I have
patronised you but this subject is TOO IMPORTANT TO BE AFFECTED BY SUCH
NICETIES. JohnT

Ps. Have you signed my petition on this subject and got your friends to also
sign.