[patriots] John Timbrell sent you a video: "The Cat Is Out Of The Bag Again"

  • From: "John Timbrell via YouTube" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "noreply" for DMARC)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:12:47 +0000

John Timbrell has shared a video with you on YouTube:
So why are we, I mean you. accepting this establishment crap.What are
you doing to stop it? Shrugging your shoulders saying, what can we do?" Well I
say. Fuck you. Because your silence really offends me. Do you not realise what
is at stake? Your children's freedoms? Continue selfishly receiving your
benefits. Look after yourself to fuck your descendants. I despair of you. John
T/

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1j-FBOzbI&feature=em-share_video_user

A courtroom dialogue reported in the UK Column newspaper, 1st 2011
edition.