[patriots] John Timbrell sent you a video: "Lawful Disobedience: ARREST THAT JUDGE! Censored for UK TV version"

  • From: "John Timbrell via YouTube" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "noreply" for DMARC)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:50:26 +0000

John Timbrell has shared a video with you on YouTube:
I suspect that Brian Gerrish is being Blackmailed. I sympathise with
him. But the bottom line is our survival as free people is at risk. He
Explained the corruption,. He is only human. Take over where he left off if you
really value your freedoms.

Lawful Disobedience: ARREST THAT JUDGE! Censored for UK TV version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6FUawBzSgQ&feature=em-share_video_user

West Film Production Co's condensed and CENSORED-FOR-TV version of what
happened Monday 1pm 7th March 2011 in Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, England.

Check out the FULL UNCENSORED Director's Cut - a superior HD version.

Set against the background of an almost total media blackout, this is the
uncensored version of Kevin West's award winning and highly controversial TV
documentary about ordinary British people entering one of Her Majesty's Law
Courts in Birkenhead, UK and attempting to arrest the judge under the Magna
Carta Chapter 61 for committing an act of treason.

The people involved maintain that these courts are unlawful under Common Law
(the highest law in the land) and that the judge in question (by doing so) is
not acting under his Oath of Office and therefore guilty of treason. These are
the same courts which daily penalize the UK people with all manner of fines,
taxes, judgments and restrictions which do not form any part of Common Law. If
proven the implications of thi...