[patriots] John Timbrell sent you a video: "Uk common law court in action"

  • From: "John Timbrell via YouTube" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "noreply" for DMARC)
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 19:33:21 +0000

John Timbrell has shared a video with you on YouTube:
for those interested in common law. Council tax etc. A difficult video
to follow but it deserves patience for what it contains. Personally I would not
go into their courts because of their use of force to promote their unlawful
ways, but perhaps this man is dong this to show how weak they really are. If
you value your freedom and that of your children, watch and learn. For proof, I
do not pay councill tax because my council and I suspect yours is operating
illegally.

Uk common law court in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu908xVh9ls&feature=em-share_video_user

How to deal with courts in the uk using common law very helpful and
informative for anyone seeking justice in the Uk legal system