[patriots] Jews. Muslims & NWO

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:32:35 +0000

The focus is always on the Muslims, Muslims, Muslims! Since Pat Condell has
such a big mouth why doesn't he do what Brian Gerrish doesn't do? Simple - they
are all part of the problem and their job is to keep us quiet with fancy
sounding utterances to make us think that we do have some power. Rubbish! The
puppeteers are putting on the greatest show the earth has ever had the
misfortune to witness.Jack Lewis 17th Dec.I include UKIP and Nigel Farage in
the list because they refuse to discuss the rule of law. The rule that states
all EU treaties are Unlawful. PATRIOTS. Do not look for a leader who will
support your desire to get your country back. There isn't one. You have a
little power as an individual. Use it to put the facts before your friends. Let
the facts speak for themselves but make sure you have the evidence to back up
the facts. Learn from Jeremy Corbyn who was the first leader I can remember who
simple factual questions left little room for David Cameron to hide .Over the
holiday you will be with people who no doubt will be moaning about low
standards in schools, hospitals, roads, you name it etc.. Turn the subject to
the fact that we have given control to another organisation . Do we really want
to be ruled by a collection of Greeks, Germans, Italians, Romanians, French,
Germans etc.. who collectively cannot produce a set of accounts to show where
the money goes.
Writing this calls to mind the wartime cartoonist Fougasse who designed posters
which the government used to encourage the public to do their bit. It showed
people doing normal things like digging their gardens or women driving tractors
all with smiles on their faces, with the legend underneath, "Go to it."So go to
it. Do your bit to get our country back.Subject: [patriots] Pat Codell is a
load of hot air!
To: terenceoakes916@xxxxxxx; catphonics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; smcell5789@xxxxxxx;
trooperhewi06@xxxxxxxxxxx; beckiegriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
arthurkemp@xxxxxxxxx; pollydolly23@xxxxxxxxxxx; karaoke01@xxxxxxxxxxx;
darkmatter2228@xxxxxxxxx; geoff_foreman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tvrdav@xxxxxxxxxxx;
sollysolly@xxxxxxxxxxx; irenerowe-58@xxxxxxxxxxx; daveizzard@xxxxxxx;
dogsydave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; anton.1889@xxxxxxxxx; nationalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
george_bampton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; codjoef@xxxxxxx; beejell26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sparky-2008@xxxxxxxxxxx; duran1978@xxxxxxxxxxx; darrenlduprcdarren@xxxxxxxxxxx;
june00june@xxxxxxxxxxx; colmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx; pokerace17@xxxxxxxxxx;
alanb001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; blondie-j@xxxxxxxxxx; tinyken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
juneeoakes@xxxxxxxxx; nicola.smith123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; callyd74@xxxxxxxxxxx;
cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx; action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hazelsmithgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; poliver@xxxxxxxxxxx; sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
pzoliver@xxxxxxxxxxx; sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; talktous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
catphonics@xxxxxxxxxxx; central-admin@xxxxxxxxxx; mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx;
internalcomms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
degrees+forum-u1xd6o/zucbq85+xnzpwdnatnb2tmtlilftnxqyn08a=@cslemails.com;
ninebolt@xxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:17:18 +0000

Pat Condell is doing exactly what
his puppet masters are telling him to do! He is making people
focus on the Muslims without pointing out who is really
organizing them. Its not the Muslims he should railing against
but the bastards who are bringing them in. He never does and
that is why I think he is just a load of hot air! Given the
chance he would round on Christians too!

The only people that deserve to be on that recent 'Strawberry
Marketing' list men of the year are Putin and the Hungarian
Prime minister. Condell and Farage should be with the losers at
the bottom like Corbyn and Merkel.

The focus is always on the Muslims, Muslims, Muslims! Since Pat
Condell has such a big mouth why doesn't he do what Brian
Gerrish doesn't do? Simple - they are all part of the problem
and their job is to keep us quiet with fancy sounding utterances
to make us think that we do have some power. Rubbish! The
puppeteers are putting on the greatest show the earth has ever
had the misfortune to witness.

Jack

PS Do you ever wonder how he never gets taken down on Youtube?

Unless you are subscriber to the
UKPatriots list,
all emails sent via 'Reply All' to UKPatriots will
be bounced.
You can subscribe here http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 17/12/2015 20:56, terence oakes

From: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: FW: The Brit is Back/An eye opener]

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 20:41:57 +0000

From: jbsbrickbat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: wendyebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: FW: Fw: The Brit is Back/An eye opener]

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:45:31 +0000

HE'S
PITHY, PUNGENT AND SPEAKS FOR MILLIONS OF US.

The Brit is Back...

https://dotsub.com/media/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79/embed/

Checked
by AVG - www.avg.com

Database: 4483/11147 - Release
Date: 12/09/15

This
email has been sent from a virus-free
computer protected by Avast.

antivirus software.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com