[patriots] I've circulated this for the attachment..

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "belinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <belinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:12:59 +0000

So you can see who is attending and note if the press publish it.

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:14:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Offer of help.
From: shirleyoakssurvivors@xxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi John
Thanks for the email - be great to discuss after Wednesday as we have our press
launch on Wednesday - see attached invite. Pls let me know if you can attend.
Regards
Lucia
On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 8:48 AM, john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, You probably are aware that Shirley Oaks is one of numerous children's
homes where child abuse occurred.Your site is the only one that I know of where
you have banded together to help each other.I think if you could persuade
people like Mickey Summers from Nottingham and Bill Maloney ,See you tube
videos to bring along their knowledge of numerous child abuse case,. your
voice would become louder.
Secondly I believe I have a way to get some justice out of the mainly corrupt
English legal system.I have been watching our supreme court for some time. For
whatever reason be it honesty or the fact that their pronouncements go down in
history and their reputations stand or fall by their decisions, they seem to
come to just decisions and regularly criticise the courts below themThere have
been two cases this year which demonstrate a valuable tool which your survivors
could use. These cases were arguments all the way to the Supreme court about
whether a particular statute should apply or not. The supreme court stated that
the statute could not apply because the statutes were against the common law.
Statute law is inferior to common law)
Where I think this could be used is in those cases where the police refuse to
record and investigate crime which is clearly stated at common law and never
been challenged.You and others could organise yourselves to crowd fund a
prosecution of any chief constables who refuses to record the crimes that
Shirley Oaks children, now adults, suffered. It is likely that the corrupt
lower courts will not agree as I found out personally when I tried to prosecute
my Chief Constable. I could not afford to appeal so I let it lie. If you crowd
funded appeals all the way to the Supreme Court I think you would get a just
decision and be on your way to getting these child abuse cases to be properly
investigated. The Goddard enquiry seems to be developing into a whitewash. If I
can help further feel free to ask. Sincerely JohnT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast.

www.shirleyoakssurvivorsassociation.co.uk