[patriots] Re: I think I have found a way to get our country back

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:50:13 +0000

I agree that it's a possibility.I would copy any notices to RT and Al Jazeera
art the same time as I served them.10 people being sectioned for serving
commercial liens would make such as the Russians want to expose this.Plus Brian
Gerrish told of three cases where women were sectioned because they tried to
report paedophilia to the police. The doctors at the mental hospital
immediately released them. Robert Green was released after a longer
time.Personally I would take a chance if I could find 9 others to do the same.
JohnT

Subject: [patriots] Re: I think I have found a way to get our country back
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:50:29 +0000

What's to stop them sectioning 10
or even 100 people? It wouldn't get reported in the media as
this would too much of a threat against the elite.

Jack

On 21/12/2015 10:46, john TIMBRELL
wrote:

But I'm not doing without the
help and support of others.
Some time ago I made a complaint against
my chief constable for not recording the crime committed
by Bernard Hogan Howe of not investigating the crime of
treason committed by our prime minister et al.
I and you have suffered harm by this
because our sovereignty has been taken away from us.

When I was illegally put in prison a
patriot offered to help me through the process of taking
out a universal commercial lien against the judge. I got to the
stage of
writing one out but the patriot criticised,probably
correctly, what I had done . Despite several requests for
further help I received no reply.
The process does not involve a court. The
effect if successful stops the person getting credit etc
and seriously damages their reputation and standing.
I could take one out against my chief
constable as could you, although I think it would be
better if you went through the process with your own chief
constable.
I pretty sure if this was done the whole
issue of the police not recording and investigating crime
would be brought to the public's notice. The crimes of
treason and paedophilia cover up would be exposed because
when the process is finalised a public notice has to be
published.

I will not do this on my own because I
would be either sectioned or disappear.
I would do so if at least 10 others used
the same process simultaneously.
I would also need someone who knows the
correct wording for affidavits so that we get it right.

I believe this would work but past
experience tells me I will get little support. At least
I've put the idea into the patriots list. If you have
connections with other groups then feel free to circulate
it.
Cheers JohnT

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer
protected by Avast.