[patriots] RE: Hasbara: Why does the world fail to understand us? Re: SAN BERNARDINO — NOT A FALSE FLAG, BUT JEW-STAR FLAG and much more

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:29:59 -0000

Thanks Reinhold for the additional background info regarding the meaning of the
name hasbaratchik, I will pass this useful information on. By the way, the Jews
speak Yiddish which is the language of the deceiver and the original Hebrew was
paleo Hebrew more akin to our own letters.

Again, many thanks - Chris

Amnon Kapeliouk, American Statesman, June 25, 1982

Thanks, Menachem, for giving us a glimpse of what to expect from the Chosen
People as gratitude for all we have done for them, and given them, these past
100 years. Btw, those who love Israel so much, and consider it a paradise,
should pack up their bags and move there, if they are not to be viewed as
hypocrites and spongers.

On Dec 8, 2015, at 4:28 AM, Chris Pead wrote:

Jew hasbaratchik Jon Rappoport:

JPEG image

JPEG image