[patriots] Re: Gut wrenching suggestion!

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:08:20 -0000

My outlook does John. - Chris

From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of john TIMBRELL
Sent: 21 December 2015 08:30
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Gut wrenching suggestion!

Jack uses the better but less common operating system. My outlook email does
not give me the option of Reply All or Reply List

_____

To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [patriots] Gut wrenching suggestion!
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:05:07 +0000

I would like some feedback on this suggestion via UKPatriot rather than me
personally for group discussion. Use 'Reply All' or 'Reply List' button.
Those who are not subscribers of UKPatriot can reply to me personally.

Here is a possible way to end abortion clinics and provide a greater level
of income for the Government.

Envisage a time in the future when woman will be routinely taken to
'Official State Rape Brothels' where men can pay to rape them and make them
pregnant. The Women's pregnancy would be monitored until birth and then the
children removed and placed in 'Official State Foster Homes'. Paedophiles
can then shop around these homes to buy these children for their own
pleasure.

This is not too far fetched as we are almost there now!

We currently have women routinely raped by immigrants.
We currently have paedophiles protected by corrupt police.
We currently have Social Services and Family Courts removing babies from
parents and sent to foster homes.
We currently have foster homes that supply children to paedophiles.

Why not make this practice 'Official' and a cash cow?

Those of you on Facebook could spread this suggestion even further.

Jack

gn=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

gn=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> www.avast.com