[patriots] Re: Fwd: Churchill warning...see the parallels today

  • From: Judith Longman <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 21:23:41 +0000

And the same Whaley-Cohens who 'bought' Churchill & provided his slush fund
are the same Whaley-Cohens who surround Prince William & his wife today. They
never give up.
Judith
On 26/12/15 21:15, Jack Lewis wrote:

I Agree with Mike and suggest that before passing on anything that glorifies Churchill and WWII you think carefully first.

Jack

On 26/12/2015 21:01, Mike Green wrote:
Sorry Annette, but such utter nonsense. You would think that Churchill had kept us out of a murderous, destructive war or something to read this. The truth is that Churchill lost us our empire and the lives of a generation by taking us into a war we had no business fighting, but which he and his Jewish banker friends had encouraged, especially fighting as we did alongside the communists. The end result of that war was, of course, that we lost half of Europe to those same communists, and are today paying the price as we have now lost ALL of Europe to them. This was the very thing Hitler was trying to stop happening. Did Churchill tell the British people about the numerous occasions that Hitler had offered to disarm Germany if the rest of Europe would agree to do the same long before WWII even started? Did he tell them about the lengths that Hitler went to to prevent war, especially with Britain? Did he tell them about the numerous and extremely generous offers of peace terms offered by Hitler, even when he was beating us hands down? No he did not. Churchill was a drunk and a bare faced liar, brought in to ensure war at a time when Chaimberlain had already secured peace. I realise the author of this piece probably has the best of intentions, but I do wish that you would all get to grips with the fact that we have been lied to about all of these things for decades and more. If you do not then we are doomed to go through it all again, and worse!!

Kind regards,
Mike.