[patriots] Re: Fw: Please distribute our videos while they are still available

  • From: Judith Longman <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:03:09 +0100

Di
I knew nothing about the Madeleine McCann case prior to watching these 4 videos
so I approached them with an open mind.
I consider them essential viewing and if people only have time to watch one, then I
suggest viewing the last, part 4.
Watch and then do the right thing and circulate them as widely as possible.
Judith

On 17/05/15 18:49, Dianne Carr wrote:

This is well worth watching. just click on tv/richplanet and then the top panel. The ones on Madeleine McCann are also very good. I am now sure she died in their apartment after seeing the dogs. Di