[patriots] Re: First reaction. Delete. WRONG

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "albertburgess@xxxxxxxxxxx" <albertburgess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 10:08:28 +0000

Hello Albert and David, It's not John T writing here, it's an American judge.
What she states originated in this country. If you disagree let's have some
genuine discussion. If you agree then let's have some support.

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: First reaction. Delete. WRONG
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:48:19 +0000

My first reaction on reading the attachment was to stop and delete this. As it
came from Chris I stuck with it.It is hugely important and helps you understand
how England is run and how our legal system is based on fantasy and your
compliance. You comply because you are ignorant and kept in the dark. It is
only when you realise the statute law's defects that you realise how valuable
and powerful our common law can be. To get back the correct availability of our
common law courts, which are withheld from you by the same sort of people the
attachment describes, many need to remove the veil of ignorance and then demand
justice. The present and past perpetrators of crimes against you and children
at present protected by our present corrupt laws could EASILY and QUICKLY
brought before a common law court and jury where the silly statutory rules of
evidence and delays do not apply. Thank you Chris. Brian Gerrish please note.

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] 22373_History of Scottish Legal History
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:15:45 +0000

Dear All, Please see above attachment Kind regards Chris.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast.