[patriots] Re: FW: for baroness royall please

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 19:13:05 +0100

"Nor should we believe this is a problem unique to Rotherham."++++++++++++

This is an attempt by the scum in Westminster to generalise the crime.

It stops a specific investigation that can be narrowed down to specific
names in a specific area connected to a specific paedophile piece of
effluent..

The individual child despoilers become an amorphous mass of un-named
criminals.

They have hidden behind bushes long enough, time to send the hounds in.

Real justice would turn them over to the abused or their families to do with
what they want.

From: HOLOPPOSITIONWHIPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: for baroness royall please
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:45:22 +0000

Dear Mr Timbrell,

Thank you for your email to Baroness Royall.

The Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper said just last week:

"As Professor Jay points out, this is not just a historic problem. Nor
should we believe this is a problem unique to Rotherham. Child sexual
exploitation can take in place in any part of the country and we know there
is continued institutional failure to listen to young victims or not to
believe them because they are young and possibly troubled.

"That is why it is urgent that the Government gets the overarching inquiry
into child abuse up and running. We need this to focus on gaps in the
current child protection system, as well as historic child abuse. It has
been delayed too long and needs to get moving as fast as possible to start
listening to all those who have been let down by a system set up to protect
them."

And today following the appointment of Fiona Woolf to chair the inquiry
Yvette said:

"It is welcome that the inquiry into child abuse is finally moving forward -
almost two months after it was initially announced.

"But we still have no terms of reference for the inquiry and have had no
assurances that it will look into current gaps that exist in the child
protection system, as well as historical institutional failure. We now need
urgent answers on both these issues.

"The most important factor in taking this inquiry forward is to ensure it
has the confidence of victims of abuse. Their experiences and the support
they need must be at the heart of this major piece of work if we are to
better root out abuse and build a child protection system that is fit for
purpose. That is why we have made clear from the start this panel needs to
involve victims and child protection experts."

"Despite the long delay, the Home Secretary has not resolved either the
terms of reference or the full panel and that is extremely disappointing. We
hope that Fiona Woolf, Graham Wilmer, Barbara Hearn and Professor Alexis Jay
will get the Home Office's rapid support to be able to get the terms of
reference and panel agreed as soon as possible, and to set out a clear plan
for the panel's vital work."

With best wishes,

Jonathan Pearse.

Office of Baroness Royall