[patriots] FW: [UNITE as NATIONALISTS] Grassroots membership and 4 million voters are...

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:09:05 +0100

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 14:54:50 -0700
Subject: [UNITE as NATIONALISTS] Grassroots membership and 4 million voters
are...

Facebook Beth Elizabeth Baron posted in UNITE as NATIONALISTS Beth
Elizabeth Baron 15 May at 14:54 Grassroots membership and 4 million voters
are fully behind Nigel Farage "He's done the right thing. He's staying on. We
know that politics is moving onto our turf now whether it's going to be an EU
Referendum within the next few years, whether it's an EU Common Asylum Policy
or indeed the problems in Greece, We need Nigel Farage leading the charge here
in the coming years because he is the best communicator in British Politics" ~
Paul Nuttall Ukip Deputy Leader interviewed by grim and ghastly BBC journo...
The Rise of UKIP is fully behind our party leader Nigel Farage! Please LIKE AND
SHARE If you also stand behind Nigel;
https://www.facebook.com/Notoeu/posts/876991389053225 Grassroots membership and
4 million voters are fully behind Nigel Farage "He's done the right thing...
Like Comment UNITE as NATIONALISTS Beth Elizabeth Baron
posted in UNITE as NATIONALISTS Beth Elizabeth Baron15 May at 14:54
Grassroots membership and 4 million voters are fully behind Nigel Farage

"He's done the right thing. He's staying on. We know that politics is moving
onto our turf now whether it's going to be an EU Referendum within the next few
years, whether it's an EU Common Asylum Policy or indeed the problems in
Greece, We need Nigel Farage leading the charge here in the coming years
because he is the best communicator in British Politics" ~ Paul Nuttall Ukip
Deputy Leader interviewed by grim and ghastly BBC journo...

The Rise of UKIP is fully behind our party leader Nigel Farage!

Please LIKE AND SHARE If you also stand behind Nigel;

https://www.facebook.com/Notoeu/posts/876991389053225Grassroots membership and
4 million voters are fully behind Nigel Farage

"He's done the right thing... Like Comment View Post Edit Email
Settings Reply to this email to comment on this post.