[patriots] FW: UK Column News 18th Dec. EVIDENCE of False flag.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:41:27 +0000

Am I jumping to conclusions by noticing that Brian only mentioned Carole in his
summing up?. No answer required if it is awkward for you to answer..

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UK Column News 18th Dec. EVIDENCE of False flag.
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:39:07 +0000

There is so much in Friday's UK column that It has taken me until Tuesday to
take it all in. The whole lot is fascinating. Those who cannot spend 1 1/2
watching who want documentary evidence of Mossad's false flag event in the
1950s go to 57 minutes.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast.