[patriots] FW: Tory's link to Savile scandal

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:19:45 +0100

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:43:32 +0000
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tory's link to Savile scandal

Set your email client to always display images from this email

        Our round-up of the best and most fun political things ...

        TODAY’S TOP STUFF

                                1

                                Tory to face vote over link to Jimmy Savile
scandal
Deputy leader of council in Grant Shapps' back yard

                                2

                                Murdoch's 'Fake Sheikh': third trial collapses
Police investigation continues into 'unreliable witness' Mazher Mahmood

                                3

                                Standing ovation for NHS speech at Labour
conference
Andy Burnham cementing position as Labour activists' favourite

                                4

                                IN FULL: the 300 words that Miliband forgot
Included tougher language on economy and immigration

        QUOTE(S) OF THE DAY

        “... the clear impression many of us had of Boris was that his politics
were centre-left with a tinge of environmentalism. I cannot imagine how such a
reputation was cultivated.” — Conservative MP Mark Field recalls Boris at
university

        “I spent 90 minutes with the former Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis last
Thursday and I don’t think there is a part of my body that he didn’t grope” —
Camilla Long's interview with 'Hairy Cornflake' two years before his conviction
yesterday

        THE BEST OF THE REST

                                1

                                Jeremy Paxman to front Channel 4 election
coverage
Finer details yet to be confirmed

                                2

                                Prezza calls Chuka 'Chumbawumba' at Labour
fringe
This time it's Prescott pouring the cold water

                                3

                                VIDEO: 91 year-old tells of life before health
service
MPs sob at 'keep your mitts off my NHS' speech

                                4

                                Goats cheese fire closes tunnel in Norway
Caramelised speciality fromage 'burns like petrol'

This email was sent to:
  annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, go to: