[patriots] FW: Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:27:57 +0100

Subject: Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS
From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:39:23 +0000

    September 15, 2014 Eagle Rising Newsletter

                View email in browser  |  Tired of us? unsubscribe from this
list

            September 15, 2014

                            ISIS Beheads Another Innocent Captive

                            Obama Spokesman Admits “It’s not going to be a Good
Year for Democrats”

                            Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS

More Articles

                Federal Judge Envisions ‘Rape License’ for ‘Right to Rape’
                                Judge Richard Posner, a federal judge with the
7th Circuit Court of Appeals, recently become a hero to the pro-”gay marriage”
left when, by way of a “legal analysis” free from the troublesome constraints
of […]

                                                One Woman's Story of Fleeing
Islam
                                Spotlight on Nonie Darwish: Engaging With
Patriots in the San Fernando Valley “The magnitude of this event [9/11] turned
the world into a scary place. And perhaps the scariest part of all was that
these […]

                                                Save our Culture! Vote
Republican!
                                I was driving this morning, listening to my
local country music station.  I was tortured with 45 minutes of non-stop
partying, drinking, and sleeping with people.  In one song, the country music
singer even rapped! […]

                                                If I Were Barack Obama
                                If I Were Barack Obama   If Fred Astaire were
Gene Kelly he would be stubby, Clumsy, athletically awkward.   If I were Barack
Obama I would be telling lies for the fun Of it, […]

                                                Barack Obama - the Islamic
Scholar
                                Obama wanted to get a couple things “perfectly
clear,” in his atypically short speech on the eve of September 11. The main
thing he seemed intent on communicating to us is; 1) ISIS is not […]

                                                Wife-Beating Video of Ray Rice
OK but Not Pictures of Aborted Babies
                                I was listening to Rush Limbaugh this afternoon
when I heard a caller make an excellent point. He wondered why it was OK and
necessary to show Baltimore Ravens player Ray Rice punching his wife […]

            You Might Like

Privacy Policy

                unsubscribe from this list

                                Eagle Rising Newsletter Subscriber Profile

                                Copyright 2014, Eagle Rising -- a Division of

                                Bravera Holdings, LLC.

                                Ponderosa Trail

                                Dallas, GA 30132